If the event organizer has enabled ticket upgrades, for example to upgrade from a General Admission ticket to a VIP ticket, you can upgrade previously purchased tickets seamlessly from within Shindigg. The event organizer sets the price of the upgrade, which may simply be the difference in cost between the ticket prices, or they may choose to price it differently.
Here's how to upgrade:
- Login to Shindigg
- Go to the event page for your event
- Click on the "Manage My Tickets" link near the top right hand corner
- You will see the My Tickets page for your event. If upgrades have been enabled, and if the ticket you're trying to upgrade to is still available, you'll see an option to upgrade each ticket individually, or all tickets at once
- Enter your payment information and complete the process.
Note - you can only upgrade tickets if the following conditions apply:
- The event organizer has enabled ticket upgrades from the type of ticket you have to the type of ticket you want, for example, from General Admission to VIP
- The type of ticket you are trying to upgrade to is still available and not yet sold out
If you want to upgrade your tickets but can't see the option to upgrade, check with your event organizer to see if they offer ticket upgrades. You may contact the event organizer from the event page by clicking "Contact" next to their name.