Shindigg makes it easy for you to setup your event online and start selling tickets immediately.
You can enable ticketing by configuring one or more ticket types when you create your event, or from the Event Control Center after you have created your event.
When you sell tickets through Shindigg, you have a choice of payment processors. You can either collect money using Stripe (where your customers will pay via credit card securely on Shindigg), or you can collect money with Paypal.
We recommend collecting money with Stripe, since it's easier for you and it's easier for your customers. Read more about choosing Stripe or Paypal as your payment processor.
After you have enabled ticketing Shindigg you'll have the ability to:
- See a summary of all of your ticket sales, along with the breakdown of they money you have collected
- View all of the orders that your attendees have placed
- Refund orders
- Edit your ticket types and add additional ones
- Configure various options including adding sales tax and setting up your refund policy, terms and conditions for ticket purchasers etc...
- Add discount codes (sometimes called coupon codes or promotional codes) that allow you to issue discounts on the price of tickets to some of your attendees
- Collect donations at the time of ticket purchase - great for events that are being held by non-profits or partnering with non-profits